Let Your Talent Shine
If you are looking for an exciting atmosphere of possibilities … a place where you have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that utilize the best of technology … a team environment where the importance of what you do can be a catalyst for success … come join the talented professionals of VersaTech. We believe in excellence in all we do. If you are ready to strive for that same excellence and you share our core values, a position at VersaTech could be the fulfilling career choice you’ve hoped for.
A Culture of Innovation and Creativity
VersaTech is dedicated to creating a culture that defines success. We understand that the root of our exponential growth comes from hiring the finest most-skilled people, encouraging them to innovate, and allowing them to excel through unprecedented support. We appreciate new perspectives and welcome inventive thinking. We thrive on talent. At VersaTech we invest in our employees, trust in their skills, give them access to opportunities and believe in their potential.
Generous Benefits Offered to Our Exceptional Full-Time Employees
- Paid Universal Leave (PTO)
- 10 Paid Government Holidays Annually
- 3 Types of CareFirst Medical Insurance to Choose From
- MetLife Dental Insurance
- CareFirst Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Training Programs
- LinkedIn Learning
- Employee Enhancement Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Engagement Activities
VersaTech recognizes the importance of philanthropy and contribution to our communities. Each year we donate to local charities, food banks and military veteran’s programs. We encourage individual participation and, as a company, we support these and other charitable and non-profit organizations in keeping with our core values.
- Zaching Against Cancer Foundation
- American Heart Association
- Area Food Banks
- Local Youth Programs
- Wounded Warrior Project
Join Our Dynamic Team
Are you motivated to succeed and have a profound professional sense? Do you enjoy working in an environment where you are motivated by the experiences and ideas of your coworkers? Are you up to the challenge?
Do you share our important core values?
- Quality. We put quality first in every decision we make.
- Trust. We trust in our people to make good decisions and solve problems for our clients.
- Teamwork. When we succeed, we all succeed.
- Honesty. We always tell the truth and are transparent in all our communications.
- Integrity. We do things the right way, even when no one is looking. This is the core of who we are.
Are you onboard with our employee expectations?
EMPLOYEE EXPECTATIONS — SHARE
- S-Stewardship. Personal and professional ownership that generates accountability.
- H-Honesty. Each employee must operate in an atmosphere of honesty.
- A-Access. Open door to growth potential.
- R-Responsiveness. Targeted actions to address service area and internal needs within available resources.
- E-Excellence. Commitment to integrity and exemplary standards.